Thursday, October 1, 2009

insomnia

i'm quite certain I've landed a great job that'll pay me at least 50% more than my last one, and also provide amazing prospects for learning, exposure and advancement, but they'll only hire me in Jan next year - assuming that I do get the job at all.

so I got a temp job to fill up the overwhelmingly boring spare time I had on my hands..I guess it's a great way to get some money for the festive year-end celebratory parties too.

only problem is, the new workplace is 2 floors down my old office. imagine the awkwardness when I bump into my old colleagues. sigh.. shouldn't have left citi on such a bad note..

and I've been keeping really late nights for the past 2 weeks. it's almost 5 in the morning now and I still haven't got any sleep. having woken up late in the afternoon earlier today is gonna be scant consolation once I make it to midday later on.. and I've still got a lecture on psychology to attend after work.. dreadfully long terms with dreadfully longer definitions.. yawn..

and i don't really like it that my blog has started turning into a personal fmylife.com. what else can I say but c'est la vie..

- posted from my iPhone

update: fmylife. i missed out on the job. "..after due consideration, management has decided to opt for a more experienced candidate to fill the position.."