Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hangover

i woke up really late and missed my driving lesson. i'm also very badly hung over. on the up-side, citibank called to offer me a job, which i accepted without hesitation, and i should expect another call from them tomorrow with regards to the salary. at the moment, i'm not really too concerned with how much they're prepared to pay me, just feeling a tinge of glee and a truckload of relief. like my dad said, now's the time to "ride a cow to find a horse". i'll just have to ride this cow as far as it can bring me.

good luck to the reds, who entertain rivals celtic at the theatre of dreams later tonight. my prediction: 3:0 - and if i get it wrong, i'll just come back and alter this post. =)

update: haha! i didn't even need to cheat! it turned out exactly as i predicted, thanks to berbatov and rooney! glory, glory man united!

current mood: